Let's talk about how to do a Page Search and how to do a Global Search.
How to do a Global Search:
- From anywhere in the application you can enter a name or number to search by into the search bar in the top menu.
- Choose from the found results which record you would like to view.
Note: You must enter a minimum of 3 charachters to begin the global search.
How to do a Page Search:
- Navigate to the Dashboard where you would like to search for Records.
- Click the Dropdown and choose a field to search by.
- Enter your search criteria and press Search or Enter.
Tip: If you don't see a field you would like to search by in the Page Search dropdown, use Smart Search.
Was this article helpful?