How to start tracking time:
- Navigate to a Work Order or dispatch.
- Click the Punch In button.
- Select a Dispatch that you're tracking time for if you're on a work order.
- Your time will begin tracking in the upper right corner under the button.
- Click on the to view your tracked time.
Note: You cannot track time on work orders/dispatches in the Pending Acceptance status.
How to stop tracking time:
- Click on the button and click Stop Tracking Time.
- If needed, make changes here to Hours/Minutes tracked and then add a Note about what was completed during your tracked time.
Clicking Dont Track will close the Track Your Time pop-up, stop tracking your time, and clear any time tracked so far.
Clicking Cancel will close the Track Your Time pop-up and continue to track your time.
You can also submit a manual time log if you haven't tracked in real-time.
How to submit a time tracking log:
- Navigate to a Work Order and click on the Time Tracking tab.
- Fill out the Time Tracking form. Required fields are marked with an .
Note: In addition to yourself, anyone who is in a Manager Role above you with Administration Rights to Time Management, is able to edit your logs.
Was this article helpful?