An Area of Service is used to determine the places in which a Service Provider can do work, and what work they can do.
Areas of Service are defined by the Service Provider and are copied to your local record after the Service Agreement is accepted. You can also manually add more if you wish.
How to add an Aera of Service:
- Navigate to your Service Providers.
- Click the Service Provider you are going to add areas of service to.
- Click the Actions button and select Add Area of Service.
- Enter the Radius, Measurement System, and Address fields.
- Select the serviceable trades by this Service Provider.
- Click Submit.
Was this article helpful?