Service Profiles are stored on Locations. There are many different ways that this area can be utilized, such as setting up a list of afterhours service providers to use, or storing location specific information such as lock combinations.
Creating a Service Profile:
- Navigate to your Locations under the Locations & Assets menu in the navigation bar.
- Click the Location you would like to create a Service Profile on.
- Select the Service Profiles dropdown at the top and select Add Service Profile.
- Fill out all required fields marked with an .
- Click the Save changes button.
Was this article helpful?