How to create a Transfer Order:
- Navigate to Transfer Orders from under the Inventory menu.
- Click the Transfer Orders button and select New Transfer Order.
- Fill out all required fields. For help with some of the fields see below.
- Press either Save Draft or Save & Process to submit the order.
- Click the Create a new Transfer Order link under the Inventory menu.
- Follow steps 3-4 from above.
- Navigate to an Item you wish to create a Transfer order for.
- Under the Purchasing & Transferring area select the I am transferring this product from one source to another checkbox and press Add to New.
- Follow steps 3-4 from the first set of instructions.
Selecting a Source
Click on Source to choose from your sources using the checkboxes. This is the location you are transferring from.
Click on Ship To to indicate where you're transferring items to. Choose a Ship TO location by using the checkboxes.
Press the Add Item button to select items that are available at your selected source to be transferred.
Saving as a Draft
You can click the Save Draft button to keep a draft version of your Transfer Order. This will allow you to continue to modify the order before you process it.
Was this article helpful?